Need a mid-January swift kick in the pants to remind you of your organizational resolutions? Local friends, join me this Thursday evening, January 19, at 7pm at the Strowd (159 1/2 East Franklin Street) for appetizers and organizing talk. I’ll share 8 Habits of Highly Organized People, plus answer all of your burning organizational questions. Hope to see you there!
- To decant, or not to decant…that is the question October 11, 2019
- Tame Mealtime Mayhem for Good! September 2, 2019
- Why I don’t share Before and Afters… July 22, 2019
- Transitioning to College: An Organizer’s Perspective May 31, 2019
- Shred-a-thon Season! April 10, 2019